Wednesday, November 7, 2007

last weekend

My first week at ABAC in semester two passed by very fine. I have some new friends. They are very nice and they are so kind to me.
By the end of Friday, I felt so happy because I was very tired after practicing with the cheerleaders. I need some rest and I want to chill out with my friends too. So I made my plan for the weekend. My plan was to go out with my friends and have a drink with them. On Friday night, I called my friends to meet up at Jazz's house. There were four of us, Me, Jazz, Ben, and Best. These girls are my best friends. We had a couple of drinks and we talk together for four hours, you know how girls are, we talk alot. Then I relized that it was very late, my mom is going to kill me for sure. I quickly called my mom to say that I'm sorry for being home so late .But it's too late, my mom was very angry she told me to come back home now!. My party is over so I told my friends that I had to go home right now because my mom is worried about me. They seemed to understand because they know that I had to get back home early every night.It was very late when I got home and I was very tired. I took a quick bath, brushed my teeth, put my contact lains out of my eyes and then I went to bed. I slept as soon as I lay my head on the pillow.
On saturday,I had to woke up very early because I had to go out to try out my cheerleader uniform. The dress is very beautiful, we have to dress up like cleopatra. I can't wait to wear them again on the competition day. After I finished trying my dress I had to practice again. I hate practicing, it was very boring and the coaches are very mean to me.

On Last Sunday I planed to wake up late because I was very tired causing by the practicing of cheerleader, but on the other hand I was forced to wake up early, it was bacause my parents had planned to take a short trip to Pattaya and coming back on the same day. For me it was my unexpectation trip, so I didn't have any idea to enjoy myself at Pattaya. Finally I found myself very enjoyable and it became one of the most pleasent day that I had ever had. It begun firstly by the delicious brakefast which was the chicken noodles and followed by the marvilous lunch which was the fried noodles and lastly the many nice dishes of fresh sea-foods. More over during I was it the Pattaya beach ,I enjoyed swimming in the sea and in the swimming pools.Ienjoyed playing with the Banana Boat with my parents and my brother.At last my last weekend became one of the most favourite holiday in my life.

No comments: